8oz Chappati flour
5 fl. oz. Water
2 tbls Milk
- Make a soft dough with flour and water.
- Knead well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 6 portions.
- Roll out each piece into a round shape about 1/2" thick.
- Heat heavy frying pan. Place one roti in pan. When the lower side has brown spots remove
- Mix 2 tablespoons milk and one of water.
- Prick the uncooked side of the roti with a fork.
- Brush uncooked side with milk.
- Cook under a pre-heated grill until a few brown spots appear.
- Brush with ghee and serve hot.
Back to the Curry Index