Murgh Kali Mirch
1½ lb boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
2 tbls Crushed ginger
1 tbls crushed garlic
2 tsp salt
1 tbls coarsely ground black pepper
3 tbls oil
2 tbls lemon juice
1 green pepper (cut into 1" cubes)
1 small onion (cut into 1" cubes)
- Combine, ginger, garlic, slat, black pepper and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix in the chicken and leave aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook chicken on a high heat, then lower the heat and
- When the chicken is tender (after about 10 mins.) add the green pepper and onion.
- Cook for a further 5-6 minutes.
Back to the Curry Index