Meat with Prunes
2 lb Meat cut in small pieces
1 lb Onion cut into small pieces
10 Prunes cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon Chilli
1 tablespoon Grammasala
½ cup Yoghurt
2 tablespoon oil
- Put ½ onion in a heavy saucepan
- Put ½ meat on onion
- Add half salt, ½ chilli, ½ grammasala, ½ prunes on the top of meat.
- Layer again with onion, meat, salt, chilli, grammasala dn prunes.
- Put 2 tablespoon of oil over the top, cover with tight lid and cook on low heat about ½
- Open and fry, add yoghurt and cook till dry.
Back to the Curry Index