12 oz. Basmali Rice
1 pint Water
1 teaspoon Jeera Seeds
½" piece of Cinnamon
4 Black Pepper
2 Bay leaves
2 Green Cardamons
4 oz Frozen Peas
2 tablespoons Oil
1 tablespoon Salt
- Clean and wash rice 2-3 times and soak in water.
- Heat oil in heavy pan. Add all spices and fry for ½ minute.
- Add peas and salt and fry for 1 minute.
- Mix rice and fry for 1 minute.
- Add water. Bring to boil. Put on low heat. Cover and cook until all water is absorbed
and rice is soft. Stir once or twice.
Back to the Curry Index